Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Autism and gut microbes

Here is a quick bit of info about autism and gut microbes and MAYBE the start of some very important medical interventions. Hang onto your hats, it's going to be a ride.

A new and very important bit of research shows that:

Gut bacteria in kids with autism differs greatly from that of their peers.

Recent work with mice showed that probiotic therapy alleviates autism-like behaviors in mice.

Another story confirms the importance and calls it groundbreaking.

In Canada, one study is using a vaccine (uh-oh, the "V" word) to control Clostridium bolteae bacteria in the gut.

Hope some of this (dare we hope, all of it) pans out!!

Happy holidays, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son was treated with paromomycin for d.fragilis, long story short ..... we noticed some unexpected and drastic improvements in emotional and behavioural issues, I look forward to hearing more about the gut aspect.

Oliver Steve said...

Permit me to say God bless Dr. agbomina for providing a permanent solution to my problem (challenges), I was diagnosed of HIV & GENITAL HERPES almost at same time and it was killing me slowly for years, but thanks to Dr agbomina from Africa who prescribed and prepared Herbs for me for usage and after some weeks, I was permanently free /okay.. Contact Dr. agbomina on is email : dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com.com today for the cure and solution your challenge/problems because He is Godsent and also he treats for the following : CANCER HIV FYBRIOD HERPES INFECTIONS Etc... WhatsApp/Calls:+234(805)0495479.